We will be conducting a photo shoot all over O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library next Monday, January 7th and are looking to recruit students to fill the library as extras!
All students are invited and may bring their bags, books, laptops, phones, homework, group projects, and friends to study and hang out as St. Thomas photographers make their rounds. Laptops open, papers to spread out, ideas drawn on the white boards, books to fall asleep with—we want the scenes to be real and show library life! Appropriate dress: casual is fine, but no PJs or clothing that wouldn’t be appropriate for university photos.
- Starting at 1pm students may come to the library and check-in at Stacks Café (coffee shop on the first floor)
- Stacks Café will be open until 3pm and additional food and refreshments will be catered throughout the shoot (just like the pros!)
- We’ll take volunteers for video shots starting at 1pm
- Photographs will take place around the library between 2 and 5pm
- Look for an appearance by Tommie!
Students don’t need to sign up ahead of time, but it is preferred so we have an accurate head count for catering.
Sign up at: https://link.stthomas.edu/LibraryPhotos
If you have contact with any students and/or clubs please pass this information along. We have been posting this announcement on social media so feel free to copy the images or repost on your own timelines:
Be sure to pass the word! We want as many faces around the library as possible!
(This post was updated January 3, 2019 to reflect additional information regarding the schedule)