- Just need a quick path to our research tools? The prominent search box on the home page features Summon, a simple Google-like search of most of our book and article content. It also provides quick access to our catalog, research databases, and A-Z lists of journals, newspapers, and ebooks.
- Not sure where to start your research? Check out the Subject Guides link in the top navigation to find librarian-created web pages with suggestions of research sources in every discipline.
- Want more search options? See the links at the top for mini research portals focusing on articles (and other kinds of research databases), books, films, and music. Our content includes over 350 databases containing more than 50 thousand journal & newspaper titles, tens of thousands of ebooks, streaming audio and video titles. Oh yeah, we have a few books as well.
- Need help? See our Ask A Librarian link with options for walkup, appointment, phone, text, and chat reference options. We’re particularly proud of our chat reference service, which you’ll see embedded in many places as you explore our resources.
- Seeking info about our services? We have vastly simplified pathways and descriptions of what we can offer.
- Our entire new site is also mobile-friendly, so try it out from your phone and let us know what you think.
We hope you find the new site pleasing to browse, easy to navigate, and effective in guiding your research efforts. If you have questions or comments to make, feel free to contact me: John Heintz, Associate Director for Digital Initiatives, firstname.lastname@example.org, (651) 962-5018.