During the Fall 2015 semester the OSF Library began delivering books to St. Paul campus faculty. Over the last 4 months 77 faculty have registered for the service and the library has delivered approximately 450 books to faculty offices.
The OSF Library is now expanding this service to include St. Paul campus staff.
To participate, fill out this form first, then select OSF as your “pickup location” when making requests.
Delivery Service Policies:
- This service is only available on the St. Paul Campus.
- When requesting items via CLICnet and ILLiad you must specify OSF as your pickup location.
- Upon arrival, CLICnet and ILLiad items will be checked out to your library account and delivered to your on-campus mailbox.
- Once the items have been delivered to your mailbox you assume all responsibility for them.
- DVDs and VHS are excluded from this delivery service.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call 651-962-5494.