November 21st, 2013 by Kate Burke. Adapted from a Radka Ballada blog post.
Creating a PowerPoint slide presentation from ARTstor images is not difficult.
See instructions below:
1. On ARTstor Digital Library block select ENTER HERE and then log into your ARTstor account or register for a new account.
2. Search for images.
5. Select “Tools” tab on the top bar.
6. Select “Export image group to PowerPoint.”
7. Select “Submit” option in the Export/Download Gudelines pop-up box.
8. Select “Accept” option in the Terms and Conditions of Use pop-up box.
9. When your Power Point file is generated (it takes a few seconds), you can open your new slide presentation. In my case, it was ” A Piece of Cake”. If you have any questions please contact me. Kate Burke