Applying to college in the United States can be overwhelming! Here, we have boiled down all the information for you. Scroll through the photos above or read below for the short version of how to apply!
- The University of St. Thomas is a Catholic university located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Founded in 1885
- 6,111 undergraduate students
- 536 international students (198 undergraduates) from 63 countries
- Student-faculty ratio is 14:1
- More than 90 majors and 60 minors
How to Apply
First step: fill out an online application!
After that, please send the following items by email:
- Copy of your passport
- Documentation of financial support (click here for details)
- Copy of your high school transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score report
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
For information on how to apply, please contact us by phone or email:
-Jayne, International Admissions