No-Bake Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups – Tommie Blogs
Kate '18

No-Bake Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups

Let’s be honest… I make cookies because the absolute best part is eating way too much dough. I found this recipe for No-Bake Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups on Tasty and I’ve been obsessed with it ever since!! This is such a fun recipe because first and foremost you can safely eat the dough (goodbye eggs and salmonella poisoning, hello cream cheese!), and this recipe puts a modern twist on your average chocolate chip cookies by adding the outside chocolate layer.

https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1675310172721625/?pnref=story

(To watch the link above, you will have to copy and paste it into your browser, it’s 40 seconds and super cute!)

Ingredients: 6 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3 ounces cream cheese, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tsp vanilla, 3/4 cup chocolate chips (for the dough), 1 cup chocolate chips (melted for the outside layer), muffin tin lining cups.

Directions: Stir all the ingredients together. Melt the 1 cup of chocolate chips. Put a layer of the melted chocolate on the bottom of each muffin tin, then form a ball of cookie dough and place on top of the melted chocolate in each tin lining. Pour a layer of melted chocolate over each of the dough balls. Cool for 30 minutes.

I hope you all enjoy just as much as I did!!!

FullSizeRender-19
FullSizeRender-17
FullSizeRender-18