Insider Look on Urban Evolutions  – Tommie Blogs
Kate '18

Insider Look on Urban Evolutions 

Over winter break I spent time with family, ate lots of good food, relaxed, enjoyed cooler weather activities, and of course, shopped. While in Appleton, I made a special visit to the most fascinating shop I know: Urban Evolutions! It is extremely hard to put into words why this store is so mesmerizing, but each and every time I go there, I fall for Urban Evolutions even more! This is a specialty shop located in Appleton, Wisconsin which handcrafts and produces ornate furniture, flooring, and decor. Using reclaimed material to make the old new, Urban Evolutions is family owned, and produces truly unique pieces that are sold on location as sample pieces, or can be ordered out of magazines such as Anthropologie. Upon entering the doors, I just feel this overwhelming sense longing to buy everything in sight. Each piece is so wonderful and unique in it’s own way, you can’t help but yearn to have it! By no means am I anywhere close to buying full sets of furniture for myself yet, but I have been instilled with the mind set of quality over quantity. Urban Evolutions is a prime example of upholding a level of excellence in their creations with the mindset of well-made and beautiful pieces will last a lifetime, and these are the things that make a house a home.

Check out the Urban Evolutions website, or if you are ever anywhere near Appleton, it’s completely worth a visit!

http://urbanevolutions.com

The Anthropologie website is attached below, Urban Evolutions designs and creates furniture for this company, as well as several other companies.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp