Upgrade your analytical techniques and remain competitive when working with income-producing real estate investment and development with the 5-week Investment and Income Analysis program, offered Monday evenings through Professional Development at the University of St. Thomas. This program runs from October 17 to November 14 meeting in the evenings from 6:00-9:00 P.M.
Through this program, you will examine various analytical techniques and structure appropriate financing requirements for all major types of income-producing real estate investments and developments. You will also learn the methods employed in both strategic and tactical value enhancement decision-making for real estate. Topics covered include:
- traditional and innovative methods of finance such as private placements and mezzanine structures
- the derivation of rates of return
- cash flow analysis and modeling
- estimates of residual and present value
- commercial lease and expense analysis
- inflation sensitivity analysis
- how to balance the potential for positive financial reward with exposure to risk and uncertainty
Take the next step in remaining competetive. Learn more and register for this program at http://exed.stthomas.edu/CommercialRealEstateEducationMN/RegistrationDates-11202C-2411P6.html.