The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal is accepting nominations for the annual Best in Real Estate Awards.
2011 award categories include:
• Development/Redevelopment projects (in multiple subcategories) that broke ground in 2010
• Lease transactions (in multiple subcategories) signed in 2010
• Commercial real estate sales/acquisitions finalized in 2010
• Best third-party managed properties for retail, office and industrial buildings
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Nominations are due Friday, Jan. 21, 2011. All nominees must be for projects, buildings and people within the Twin Cities 13-county metro area.
The Business Journal will highlight the winners and finalists in a special publication April 22, 2011.
A panel of third-party real-estate experts will judge nominations. The judging criteria and associated point values are listed on the online nomination forms. Also, judges will select from all nominations the “Best Overall” project of 2010.
Click here for links to the nomination forms or go directly to http://www2.bizjournals.com/twincities/nomination
Please contact Assistant Managing Editor Kim Johnson with any questions regarding the nomination forms at (612) 288-2114, email@example.com.
We look forward to learning more about your project!