Meet Braydon Andrews – Opus Magnum
EveningMBA, Newsroom, Study Abroad

Meet Braydon Andrews

Evening UST MBA Student Braydon Andrews shared some of his thoughts on studying abroad as part of his graduate education.testimonial_large-andrews[1]

One of the most amazing experiences in my Evening UST MBA was a J-term study abroad trip to London, U.K. The course was Risk Management in Global Firms, and we enjoyed being taught by a different instructor each day. They ranged from the director of Enterprise Risk Management at KPMG London to a terrorologist who is also an independent security advisor to the U.S. and British governments. These instructors taught us cutting edge risk management theory and techniques. This was particularly relevant to me since I work in Target’s Internal Audit group. I was able to generate new ideas and strategies around risk management and apply them immediately to my projects at work.

I have realized that a UST MBA will enhance my abilities in any professional environment. My peers at UST range from corporate executives to engineers to nonprofit directors. Whether I continue to work in my current role at Target or change positions down the road, my UST MBA has better prepared me to handle any situation that I will face.

Read more about Braydon’s experience in the Evening UST MBA »