As more staff/faculty are using Adobe Connect, I am putting together some useful information below:
1. For instructors, send out the classroom URL to the students who will participate. The first time anybody accesses the URL, he/she will be prompted to download an Adobe plug-in. Go ahead, download and install it.
2. Before starting the class, make sure the microphone and webcam are connected to the computer, if they are to be used.
3. For basic operations, watch this video:
4. For more information, check out http://www.stthomas.edu/irt/communication/webconferencing/. This site contains most of the basic information one would need.
5. If you still have questions, please contact either Kelly or Don.