We in GBCS are elated to bring you the latest in career development, below are a few items of interest.
ONET Online is a great resource for updating a resume, or finding transferable skills.
Here are a few ways to best utilize ONET:
- Occupation Quick Search houses millions of job titles with position descriptions to tailor a resume for any occupation
- Crosswalks allows seekers to see related positions and their tasks for a career change
- Advanced Search focuses on specific software or tools seekers may already be well versed with
- Salary information is posted for all positions based on national and Minnesota averages
HOT JOBS/INTERNSHIPS FROM CareerLink
Join your fellow graduate business students and alumni at the beautiful Target Field to cheer on the Twins as they take on the Mariners. Tickets are still available, contact Amanda Wagner: email@example.com
Saturday, May 17th, 5:00pm – 10 Year Full Time MBA Celebration, Solera
In May 2014, the 10th cohort of Full-time UST MBA students will graduate. Please join us to honor the accomplishments of all our alumni, catch up with old friends and share your current successes.
Dean Christopher Puto, Ph.D., along with the faculty and staff of the Opus College of Business, cordially invites you and a guest to the 10th Anniversary Celebration of the Full-time UST MBA. The festivities will include:
- Cocktail hour: 5-6 p.m.
- Dinner & remarks: 6-10 p.m.
As we look back over the last 10 years, we encourage you to share a favorite memory from your Full-time UST MBA experience when you register for the event. Photos and captions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, May 23rd – Dean’s Commencement Reception
Saturday, May 24th – Commencement Reception/Ceremony