A 4-part Career Exploration seminar series is being offered for sophomores in business Thursdays, February 24, March 3, March 10, AND March 17 (must attend all 4) from 12:00 – 1:00pm.
In this 4-part seminar, you will:
- Begin to learn how you can discern if a career matches your interests and values
- Complete an interest assessments and understand it’s usefulness
- Learn what services the Career Development Center offers for students
- Learn more about the 13 different concentrations in the Opus College of Business
- Have the opportunity to be linked with a mentor and to have your resume reviewed
To register, please go to: www.stthomas.edu/careerdevelopment/cob (Students who register in advance will get their interest assessment FREE ($10 value)