Kate '18

Foodieaplois

It’s no secret the Twin Cities is one of the fastest growing foodie hubs in the world. I just love being in the midst of it all and eating my way through all of these amazing (and quite tasty) restaurants.

If you consider yourself to be a foodie or someone who hands down enjoys good food, check out this article highlighting 50 things you need to eat in Minnesota before you die. The best part about the article is a few of the restaurants are located right around the St. Thomas campus!

Who knew a picture could look so tasty? Check out foodieaplois which captures Twin Cities’ eats one bite at a time. I promise it will make you hungry just looking through the delicious food pictures.

I know there is some foodies out there, so I would love to hear from YOU! What are some of your favorite places to eat in the Twin Cities because I’m always on the prowl for more!

The Cow Boy Burger from Red Cow, 393 Selby Ave, St Paul

Black Coffee and Waffle Bar, 2180 Marshall Ave, St Paul (Just a two minute walk from campus!)

Izzy’s Ice Cream, 2034 Marshall Ave, St Paul (Just a 3 minute walk from campus!)

Punch Pizza, 704 Cleveland Ave S, St Paul or 769 Grand Ave, St Paul (Two close locations!)

Snuffy’s Malt Shop, 244 Cleveland Ave S, St Paul (Just a 10 minute walk from campus!)

Previous Post