UST Student Profile – Natalie Mink, Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser

The UST Opus College of Business Master’s in Real Estate program welcomes the new class to the 2012-2013 academic year!  Take a look at a brief snapshot of the students in this year’s class.

NAME: Natalie Mink

What is your educational background and experience?

I graduated from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting.  Currently, I am a Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser and work for Sunrise Community Banks as an Appraisal Specialist. 

Why did you choose the MSRE program at UST?

I was looking for ways to expand my education regarding all aspects of commercial real estate.  I researched many programs throughout the country and found the MSRE program at UST offered exactly what I was looking for.

What are your future career goals?

I am working towards an SRA designation with the Appraisal Institute and hope to have the opportunity to earn a commercial real estate appraiser license.

As you enter the MSRE program, what aspect of the program are you most excited about?

I am looking forward to networking with other local real estate professionals.

What do you enjoy most about the real estate industry?

I enjoy the fact that the market is constantly changing and every property is unique therefore every day is different with new challenges.

What is your favorite non-real estate pastime and why?

I enjoy doing anything outdoors.

Tags: