|Program:||Professional Certificate in Commercial Real Estate|
|Offered by:||Executive Education and Professional Development and Shenehon Center for Real Estate|
|Dates:||Upcoming fall programs begin September 12, 2012|
|Time:||Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Certificate-style program broken down into six five-week programs – see below|
|Location:||Terrence Murphy Hall, University of St. Thomas Minneapolis Campus 1000 LaSalle Avenue Minneapolis|
- Real Estate professionals who want upgrade their skills to set them apart from other candidates and to prepare for possible promotions or a job change.
- People who are considering commercial real estate as a career.
- People who want to know more about investing in income producing real estate for themselves or others.
- Individuals in fields associated with real estate, such as architecture, construction, law, and planning
Focusing on the essential concepts, principles, and tools for the analysis of commercial real estate, this certificate program will provide commercial real estate professionals with the tools they need to understand real estate investments in today’s dynamic economy. Participants in the program may sign up for one program or the entire series – whatever works best for their schedule or allows them to meet their career goals. Programs in the certificate are:
- Valuation: September 12 – October 10
- Urban Land Economics & Market Analysis: October 17 – November 17
- Commercial Real Estate Finance: Spring 2013
- Investment and Income Analysis: Spring 2013
- Asset Management: Fall 2013
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate & Governmental Controls: Fall 2013
For more information or to register: Contact Executive Education and Professional Development at (651) 962-4600 or visit http://exed.stthomas.edu/CommericalRealEstateEducationMN