Everything needs a foundation – even a career in Real Estate. The Master of Science Degree in Real Estate provides you with the skills and credibility you need to differentiate yourself in a competetive industry.
Take the steps to build your career in real estate:
- Visit our website for more detailed program information
- Attend an upcoming information session
Next information session is: Monday, March 12 noon – 1. Lunch is provided.
- Join us for the Real Estate Executive Insight Series, a bi-weekly speaker series featuring real estate leaders. These events are free and open to the public.
- Meet with admissions staff to discuss the program
The MSRE Advantage:
- A two-year individualized program
- Part-time evening courses
- Immersed in the regional real estate market
- Focus on commercial real estate
- Comprehensive coverage of real estate financial and quantitative decision making
- In-depth study of advanced issues in valuation and land economics
- Analysis of critical legal issues and techniques for market and feasibility studies
- Understand the complexities of real estate investment analysis
- Curriculum approved through the CCIM University Fasttrack
Learn more at www.stthomas.edu/realestate
Tags: CCIM University Fasttrack, Information Session, Master of Science degree in Real Estate, Master of Science in Real Estate, Master's in Real Estate, Real Estate Career, Real Estate Education, UST MSRE