CCIM’s Introductory course teaches you the fundamentals of the commercial investment real estate industry and demonstrates how to apply these skills using real-world case studies. You will have the self-confidence to answer your clients questions, anticipate their concerns and plan for their needs when you have a solid commercial foundation from which to start.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator.
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques.
- Understand basic real estate investment analysis tools, estimate net operating income and estimate cash flows before tax.
- Calculate the internal rate of return.
- Evaluate similar properties, project vacancy rates and estimate absorption figures.
To register for this course, visit http://www.ccim.com/education/course/CIINTR/CIINTR9287
|DATE(s)||01/24/2011 (08:00 AM) – 01/26/2011 (05:30 PM)|
|ADDRESS1||University of St. Thomas|
2 days, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
|CONTACT NAME||Jacqueline Williams|