- Real Estate professionals who want upgrade their skills to set them apart from other candidates and to prepare for possible promotions or a job change.
- People who are considering commercial real estate as a career.
- People who want to know more about investing in income producing real estate for themselves or others.
- Individuals in fields associated with real estate, such as architecture, construction, law, and planning
Focusing on the essential concepts, principles, and tools for the analysis of commercial real estate, this certificate program will provide commercial real estate professionals with the tools they need to understand real estate investments in today’s dynamic economy. Participants in the program may sign up for one program or the entire series – whatever works best for their schedule or allows them to meet their career goals. Programs in the certificate are:
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate & Governmental Controls: September 14 – October 12
- Valuation: October 19 – November 16
- Urban Land Economics and Market Analysis: November 23 – December 21
- Commercial Real Estate Finance: January 18 – February 15
- Investment and Income Analysis: February 22 – March 29
- Asset Management: April 5 – May 3
For more information or to register: Contact Executive Education and Professional Development at (651) 962-4600 or visit http://exed.stthomas.edu/CommericalRealEstateEducationMN