The Next 10 Years: The Changing Landscape of American Health Care
What might the U.S. health system look like in 10 years? How will changes affect career opportunities throughout the health care industry?
Join our UST MBA Alumni Panel to discuss the trends in strategy, practice, and innovation in the health care industry and how they will impact all of us.
- Jim Vogl, ’08 M.B.A., Vice President Sales & Service Operations, Medtronic CRDM
- Jan Wuorenma, RN, ’02 M.B.A., Senior consultant specializing in care model innovation and telehealth, currently with Fairview Health System
- Brian Sobocinski, ’09 M.B.A., Women’s Healthcare Representative, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Dan McLaughlin, Director, UST Center for Health & Medical Affairs
- Panel moderated by Joe White, Principal, Health Care, LarsonAllen LLP and UST faculty member
When: Wednesday, October 13
4:30 – 5 p.m. - Networking and light refreshments
5:00 – 6 p.m. - Panel discussion, followed by Q&A
Where: Opus Hall, MOH201, UST Minneapolis Campus
Register by email » RSVP by putting “Alumni Panel Registration” in the subject line.