Check out the Center for Catholic Studies’ latest issue of Perspectives. Some of the highlights from the spring 2009 semester include:
• Catholic Studies Graduate Program Profiles Learn why students chose the Master of Arts in Catholic Studies and how they are incorporating it into their lives.
• Introducing the Habiger Institute for Catholic Leadership Learn about how Catholic Studies undergraduate students are learning Catholic leadership skills through the Leadership Intern program and the Latino Leadership program.
• Spotlight on the Terrence J. Murphy Institute for Catholic Thought, Law and Public Policy Learn about the mission and work of this institute.
• The Art of Iconography Read about a Catholic Studies graduate student and his work in iconography.
• Congrats graduates! Read about the Catholic Studies graduating class of 2009, this year numbering 62 students.