Quotes from recruiters about why they come to UST:
- Proven track record of turning out students with relevant skills, work experience, and leadership potential
- Reputation and quality of the candidates and faculty.
- Great candidates – alumni doing well in our organization.
Quotes from recruiters about UST candidates:
- Students had strong interpersonal skills and interviewing skills; they showed confidence.
- Overall very strong interviews. Good questions for me, good examples.
- Very driven, very self-motivated students, and intelligent students.
- They are very bright, have good intellect, and are confident in who they are. They also present themselves very professionally.
UST Student Demographics:
- UST Students of Color enrollment in 2009-2010: 14.5% undergraduates and 13.2% graduates.
- Average ACT composite score of the freshman class (F2009) was 25.4
- Almost 40% of the more than 6,100 undergraduates are enrolled in a Business major