Employer Testimonials

The Lifetouch presence at the career fair was our first and we were pleased to be invited as one of thelifetouch top local companies. We were excited to have the opportunity and the visibility to engage with the students and graduates. The space was well laid out with ample ability to conduct brief introductions and class summaries. The levels of experience were broad and we found several individuals who will be invited to our business campus for follow-up interviews. The event following the fair offered us a chance to casually connect and network with both the students and our peers

– Judy Bearman, HR Talent Consultant, Lifetouch Portrait Studios

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Good venue – the set up was great, people were able to walk back and forth and had room to MCstand a talk for a while. Students were excellent.  High caliber people.

Since Merrill isn’t doing a lot of hiring right out of MBA school, or undergrad, I think the people we met will be contacts down the line rather than helping us right now.  However, there were a few people that we met with relevant experience who could step in and help us out right now (it’s just a matter of having an opening).

Todd Gruber, Sr. Recruiter, Merrill Corporation

I wanted to write to say thank you for hosting the University of St. Thomas Opportunity Fair.  RBA CONSULTING LOGOI also wanted to provide you with feedback around my experience with this event.

Your organization was thorough and well planned when it came to communicating details of the event to the employer participants.  There was excellent employer representation at the Opportunity Fair, and the networking event that followed,  I was able to connect with peers from various companies throughout the Twin Cities.

The really stellar output came from your students!  I have attended various events of a similar nature at institutions around the state of Minnesota, and one thing that really stood out to me is how well the students at UST networked.  They were confident in their conversations with me, and clear about what their career goals were, while remaining open to suggestions and feedback that I administered.  Nearly all of the students I spoke with presented themselves as if the Opportunity Fair were a formal interview, projecting a positive image, not only of themselves, but of the University of St. Thomas as well.

I am excited to have been a part of this Opportunity Fair, and I am excited to be included in upcoming events as well.  Thank you’s are in order to you and your career services colleagues for a fantastic job well done!

Carrie Gohl , Recruiter, RBA Consulting

UST Exchange – Nov 11th

This event at UST is all about growing network by sharing network. The attendees included UST Students along with employers, who gathered to learn more about one another, meet new people, share interesting stories and overall to have fun. Here are some of the pictures from the event. See you at the event next time!!

IMG_4202 (2) IMG_4170 IMG_4233